Sunday 11 February 2007

Nursing Night 2007

Not much to say about the annual Nursing Night party on Friday. Maybe I'm getting too old for things like this.
The Nursing Night is a big party organised by the student organizations of Antwerpen. So it's a gathering of all Antwerp nurses and friends, which is quite nice.
The party was really crowded, the music was too much hip-hop/house - like for me, and I didn't feel like much dancing. And, oh bloody, at 12 'o clock, it was my birthday. I gave everybody that I knew a drink, got a lot of kisses and hugs to comfort me, but that didn't help me in not feeling very old. And on top of that, a stupid sponsored photographer came towards us, wanting to take a picture of Tammy and me. At first I said 'no', but he insisted on taking it, said I shouldn't be such a shy girl.
As the party went on, I saw photographs appearing on a lighted wall on the side of the room.
'Tammy, oh no', I shouted, 'Maybe we're hanging there together on the wall!'
Very excited, she dragged me over there, to have a look. And yes, aargh, we were hanging there, firmly secured with tape, so you couldn't tear us off.
But hey, a lot of people do not know me yet, I suppose! I spied around and in a momentary impulse, I tore the photo down and quickly ran away to my friends...
Of course I showed it to everybody, you can see it on top of this post. Rather nice, isn't it ?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You scanned that photo ? With which scanner?!

Faluche said...

Aha, isn't that cool ! I took a photo of a photo, little brother ...