Wednesday 21 February 2007

Confessions of a silly mind : Valentines Day part 2

I admit, I got the little furry heart from a patient at the hospital. She wanted to give something else instead of fattening pralines (I already lost 3.5kg!). Thanks Mrs T for not ruining my diet ! You were a lovely patient, the sunshine of the department !
I got home from a deadly tiring late shift, when I got the present. I checked my mail, put the heart on my desk, and went to bed.
Shouldn't have done that, I really shouldn't !
I should have known that fluffy feathers attract crazy cats. My little mongrels dragged it on the floor and played with it until one of them took a bite in it ...
Their sharp teeth pierced through the plastic cover, revealing the acrid content inside. Fortunately, it tasted too bitter to play any further, so they left it alone, lying on the floor all mushy and sticky.

No comments: